One in 11* NHS staff leave the NHS entirely every single year.
- Lord Hunt of Kings Heath, Treasurer, All Party Parliamentary Health Group
- Caroline Chipperfield, Director Leadership Development and Delivery ,NHS Leadership Academy
- Caroline Williams, Greater Manchester Nurse Initiative Project lead, Greater Manchester Health NHS Partnership
- Stuart Palma, Head of Allied Health Professionals (Professional Leadership), NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Stephanie Strachan, Critical Care Consultant & Senior Lecturer, Kings Health Partnership
- Linda Garbutt, Lead – Nursing Return to Practice Programme, Manchester Metropolitan University
With growing demand and pressure on the NHS, retaining and recruiting staff to overcome the ongoing shortage is crucial to build a committed future workforce.
Westminster Insight’s half-day briefing will explore the challenge facing the NHS workforce during and post COVID-19.
Join us to hear best practice strategies to improve recruitment and retention, helping you to build a kinder culture, increase job satisfaction and offer continued professional development.
Learn how you could enhance your NHS workforce through overseas recruitment developing ethical and sustainable recruitment practices.
Explore how to utilise return-to-practice schemes during and after COVID-19,
re-engaging professionals with the NHS. You will also review how to retain staff after the pandemic, including upskilling, building strong working relationships and helping staff to maintain a healthy-work life balance.
(*Interim People Plan, 2019)